There are legitimate health benefits to eating whole grains, including a lower risk of diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure.The beneﬁts of whole grains most documented by repeated studies include:
- stroke risk reduced 30-36%
- type 2 diabetes risk reduced 21-30%
- heart disease risk reduced 25-28%
- better weight maintenance
Other beneﬁts indicated by recent studies include:
- reduced risk of asthma
- healthier carotid arteries
- reduction of inﬂammatory disease risk
- lower risk of colorectal cancer
- healthier blood pressure levels
- less gum disease and tooth loss
1/2 cup warm water
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
Mix all ingredients to make a dough.
cut the dough 4 pieces and cover the dough about 2 hours .
In surface sprinkle the whole wheat flour , and spread the dough and shape circle .
Let the bread about 10 min before Bake the bread in oven ( 220 D ) about 10 min .
- write your comment or question here or in my fan page in face book .
- waiting you