Easy buttermilk pancake from scratch
how to make easy buttermilk pancake from scratch at home .
Servings: 4 people
- 2 cup flour
- 2 cup buttermilk
- 1 big egg
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- In large bowl add flour , salt, sugar , baking powder together .
- Mix all dry ingredients together .
- In other bowl mix the buttermilk , melted butter , egg and vanilla .
- Add liquid ingredients to flour mixture and mixed very will .
- Turn on fire under skillet and
- Add the mixture by small cup shape circle about 1 min .
- turn the pancake by flapper to other side until be light golden .
- serve it with syrup, or honey ''healthy option ''